Sunday, October 3, 2010

You are the Sovereign God

God... I want to give you Glory and Honor.

You are truly the God who hears. And the God who has experienced all that I am experiencing, and will experience.

I want to thank You for stirring my heart to take the course of action that You led me to take. I can see taht it was from You because the fruit was good. It showed me an aspect with which I could pity and sympathize with. And I saw the source of their stubbornness. Thank You God for making me vulnerable. Thank You for making us vulnerable, despite the argument we had earlier.

I may not have a manual to teach me how to handle every conflict. But it is just as reassuring to know that You are walking with me, there to guide me in EACH conflict.

You are the God of peace. And I truly had an experience even now, where I witnessed your shalom unfold within this conflict.

Praise be to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment